Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1, 2013

Week 4, time is flying by!!
I dont even know where to start! I cant believe that it is already the fourth week, I am more than half way done!! That makes me so nervous and a little sad because I know I will never have an experience like this again!! I am trying to take advantage of every minute, I have learned so much... but Im no where near perfect, and I often catch myself day dreaming or wondering what people are doing in the real world... wasting important time, the Lords time. So when its the middle of the day and I am trying not to fall asleep at the computer doing TALL, i remember D&C 58:26 -27.
Thanks for all of your emails, I LOVE hearing about your lives!! Thanks megan so much for the pictures!! Elsie is getting so big!!! I cant belive that elsie has a tooth... and is sitting up in a high chair!!!
Congrats on your new job melissa, I am learning alot about humility and charity here too... The people of Mexico work harder than anyone I know. They are so dedicated and so happy. And they work all day cleaning gutters, washing dishes without gloves, and washing walls. It reminds me how lucky i am to have the education i do and the opportunities we are given in the States.
Also nate, i hope your job is going well!!!
Adam, thanks for your email, that scripture was great. Thank goodness for the miracle of the priesthood!!
Alex, I hope you love PLT. its such a good opportunity to serve others and learn how to be an effective leader...
Mom and DAD: thanks for all your emails and letters!! You guys are such amazing examples to me!! I love you more than you will ever know and i appreciate you more with every day!!!
Sorry i dont have as much time today, but i will leave you with a thought... we had a lesson about the importance of church attendence for investigators. We talked about the Santa Cena and the incomprehendable (i hope thats the right word) love that God has for us that He was willing to send His son for our benifit. Christ loved us so much, that He was willing to die for us. And we are so fortunate to have the opportunity to attend church and take the sacrament. We have the blessing of repenting and becomeing completely clean every week!!! And no matter what you do, or what you dont do... we ALL need the sacrament, because we all fall short of the Glory of God! The sacrament is a good reminder of who we are and what we desire most... eternal life and to live in happiness with our father in heaven. I am so lucky to have this knowledge and the ability to repent. And it makes me sad that I didnt realize how important it was before no...
so my challange this week, is to read Moroni 6 and take the opportunity this week to prepare and repent and take advantage of the sacrament. I love my Heavenly Father and I am so excited to share His gospel with other families!!
I love you all!!! Thanks for your prayers and your faith!!!
con amor,
Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment