Wednesday, March 5, 2014

January 14, 2014

Buenos días familia. I Hope all is well at home, that you are all
staying warm, are heathy and happy :) this has been a really great
week! we are being so blessed. I have been trying to recognize the
tender mercies of The Lord more in my life, and when you look, you
realized how blessed we really are.

Our Rama has really been struggling but I have a testimony that God
lets us get to the lowest point but knows exactly when to intervene.
In order to stay a Rama we have to have a least 6 worthy Melchizedek
priesthood holders and we have just that... But this last week we have
seen Miracles. To start, we tracked into 4 families this week who,
without question, just invited us in. That NEVER HAPPENS, especially
not more than once in a row. Heavenly Father gave us 7 new
investigators and some are pretty promising. We knocked on a door of a
family named Adams. The dad answered and invited us in. As we started
talking we found out that he was baptized in Mexico, a convert, and
still has a testimony of the Book of Mormon and the church... His wife
and 2 kids have not been interested in the past but she invited us
back and fed us cheese enchiladas :) when they offer you food, that's
when you know you have done something right... Then right after, we
left and started talking to a man outside he was like "your very
friendly, would you like to teach my family?" So we proceeded to teach
the first lesson to him and his wife. They have 3 beautiful daughters
all over baptism age.
On top of that, 2 of our less active families came to church!! And the
elders met a long lost inactive family and they showed up too.
And Hermana Lopez and I got to teach the young women lesson! It was
really fun! We had 6 young women there... More then I have ever seen.
So my testimony that God answers prayers has been strengthened!!!
President Fenn always tells us to "plead with The Lord until he
blesses you!" I know that's true.

So in between the miracles we have had days of freezing cold, lots of
snow, rain which turned into icy roads, and sunshine. Crazy weather,
crazy week but nothing's better then knowing the lords work will move
forward!!!

One of the greatest blessings of my mission is my ever increasing
testimony of the Book of Mormon... I hope some of you are doing the
challenge with us!! I promise you will see blessings from the time you
sacrifice to read!  Quentin L. Cook said:
"Immersion in the scriptures is essential for spiritual nourishment.
The word of God inspires commitment and acts as a healing balm for
hurt feelings, anger, or disillusionment. When our commitment is
diminished for any reason, part of the solution is repentance.
Commitment and repentance are closely intertwined." (Can Ye Feel So
Now?) I know that is true!

I love you all so much! If I can do anything for ya, please let me
know! Your continually in my prayers and your support and love bless
my life more than you will ever know!, have a great week!
All my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment