Sunday, August 24, 2014

July 14, 2014


Hola!!
Sorry, we have had a crazy day and I dont have time to write an long letter! But here is a little bit about our super amazing week!!


Dear President Fenn,

God is blessing us so much. We have had some great experiences with the youth this week during our mini missions. We have taken out 3 youth and every day we just had straight lesson after lesson, and met so many people that wanted to learn about the restored gospel. The youth were able to bear their testimonies and even invite some to be baptized. They were really nervous but it was cool to them get out of their comfort zones.

I also had a great exchange with Hermana Trimble on Saturday. I feel so blessed to have such amazing leaders in this mission... Ha and she came to my area so it was just like old times! We saw so many miracles!!! I cant belive she leaves in a week!! She helped me a lot with some things I have been struggling with, and helped me understand that the Atonement covers basically everything that we fall short on. I set some great goals and cant wait to continue to study the enabling power of the atonement this week.

Another miracle we saw was our investigator. She has been living with an abusive man. And we stopped by for our lesson on Tuesday and the member told us that she had moved out. We were awed! And turns out that she decided she had had enough, he would let her go to church so she moved out. It was incredible to see how much the gospel is changing her life. She came to church and is progressing so much. Its like she is a different person.

Thanks for all you do! I love you all so much! I really appreciate your support and I pray for you all every night and I know Heavenly Father is personally involved in all of our lives. Of that I testify. He knows us perfectly and knows exactly what is best for us. He wants us to be happy and as long as we are always trying to keep our covenants, obey the commandments and turning out, everything will fall into place! Have a great day!

Con mucho amor!

Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment