Sunday, May 18, 2014

April 21, 2014

Well being a missionary is just about the greatest blessing anyone
could receive. You think you are giving a lot just to turn around and
receive more blessings. I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for
giving me the opportunity to teach and testify of the atonement and
resurrection of our savior Jesus Christ. These are the two greatest
blessings in this life. Through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can
be forgiven and do better tomorrow with no fault and through the
resurrection we know that Christ lives. I love that just about
everyday I get to tell people this. At the same time, it's pretty hard
to testify and see people reject it. It's hard, but its great because
I get a hint of what our Savior feels.
I am so thankful for my testimony of these things and the opportunity
I have to share it with others. The other day someone asked if we
could really know Jesus Christ or what church was his church. I was
proud to say that I am coming to know my savior. Yes it is a lifetime
pursuit, but with everyday that we are faithful and serve others we
come closer to Him and knowing Him. After all he is our brother.

I know that through the resurrection of our Jesus Christ we can live
with our families again in his presence. Through saving ordinances
done through the priesthood authority of God proved perfect
understanding of that we are saved by the grace of God... After all we
can do!
Thanks for all your support and letters!! I love you all! I thankful
for your examples and your love. Have a wonderful week! And don't
forget to do your quarterly missionary invite :)

Con mucho amor!! Hermana Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment